Fun & adventure
Here are some tips for family fun and adventure.
- A unique experience to get the whole family pumping with adrenaline at the Steel Ring circuit, where go-karts are equipped for children from 7 to 12 with safety belts and a special frame guaranteeing the highest safety. If the kids do not feel up to taking the wheel themselves there is a double go-kart in which the children can ride as a passenger.
- Mini golf and two bowling lanes with pull-out side rails are available at the Vitality Resort to guarantee great fun for even our youngest guests.
- Take a bike trip along one of the many cycling routes of varying degrees of difficulty. We will gladly lend you bikes with accessories and provide maps and useful tips.
- Take a hiking trip to Javorový peak and Beskid ridges; visit the tripoint near Hrčava or the international folklore festival ‘Gorolski Święto’ held this year on 31/07 – 02/08 in Jablunkov.
- Take a car trip to the U6 Small World of Technology or Landek Park in Ostrava. Visit the Ursus Adventure Centre in Dolní Lomná, Archeopark in Chotěbuz or children’s Zoopark in Ustroń (PL). Another interesting place worth visiting is the funicular railway Czantoria (PL) from where you can continue on to the Velká Čantoryje lookout tower (CZ).
Acquaint yourself with the Těšín Beskids, where the three cultures of the neighbouring Slavic nations blend together.